Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Electronic Enclosures
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Aerostructure Market of Héroux-Devtek focuses on a complete line of precision machined structural components and assemblies, from simple aluminum parts to large monolithic five-axis complex components.
Summary of position
The Value Stream Program Coordinator is charged with leading and safely executing the goals of the value stream from start to finish within the internal framework of operations. This includes customer interactions, contract administration, and buying and planning for production. This role is focused on generating customer value, facilitating value stream flow, and engaging in continuous improvement.
• Act the primary point of contact for customers, manage the day to day customer communications
• Facilitate internal and customer team meetings / teleconferences to report status of the production flow
• Daily management of customer purchase orders, BaaN Sales Orders, and commitment dates within the various Customer systems and portals
• Monitor and review the Customer Scorecards
• Manage customer furnished inventory, and ensure that operations have sufficient stock on hand to support customer requirements.
• Support functional teams and processes to achieve 100% on time and 100% quality. Develop and monitor metrics surrounding On Time Delivery requirements
• On time invoice generation after shipment
• Manage receivables to ensure contractual Net Terms are achieved
• Develop and maintain open order reports daily, weekly and quarterly
• Manage RMA process for customer returns to resolution
• Schedule Contract Review and Risk Assessment meetings
• Update Production Readiness Review status
• Support shipping (waybills, commercial invoices, customers requirements)
• Plan and prepare production schedules and induction schedules to insure timely completion of all projects per MRP and as related to Planned Delivery Dates and Customer Required Dates – to maintain 100% on time
• Monitor MPO progress / status. Initiate, create, update and ISSUE all MPO’s. Issue material to MPO’s
• Create exception reports highlighting material and tooling shortages. Advise affected departments of schedule changes and its impact on the department.
• Work closely with the Logistics Group to ensure timely procurement and delivery of materials and kits to the production floor
• Attends DMS everyday, to communicate these schedules
• Identify, collect, analyze, and create data reporting that supports the Production schedules and Inventory Management.
• Create & Issue Purchase Order’s in BaaN (production & non production)
• Perform daily purchasing operations to address all production delivery or purchase order problems / issues
• Provide support for quotes from suppliers for current or new business
• Monitor vendor performance against agreed upon price, delivery and quality standards, and industry pricing
• Negotiate return of items to vendors and coordinate subsequent credits, refunds or replacements.
• Support the soliciting of competitive bids from suppliers through requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotations (RFQs) and requests for information (RFIs)
• Prepare subcontract PO and Release Notes for parts shipping to outsource (paint, details)
• Monitor & Expedite delivery from Suppliers (Open PO Report)
• Reconcile Invoice issues from Suppliers
• Prepare Export documentation
• PO Copies to Accounts Payable for packing slips
• As required, participate in LEAN Continuous Improvement activities…. ICAB’s, 5S Events, corrective action reviews, metrics management and cost reduction initiatives
Qualifications requises et exigencesEDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
Post-secondary education in a related field.
PMP designation an asset
Lean and CI training and experience
WORK EXPERINCE REQUIRED:
Program management / Value stream leader experience
Contract administration experience
Experience in the Aerospace industry an asset
CORE COMPETENCIES/REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
Experienced and knowledgeable of ERP and Microsoft Office systems
Communication (written and verbal)
Minimal travel required
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profils : Commercialisation, Programme, Ventes