Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
Héroux-Devtek is currently looking for a Systems Developer to fill a permanent position within the IT team.
We are looking for a candidate who still wants to do application development, but also able to act as a systems analyst.
We have several different types of projects, ranging from simple customization of existing systems to interface development projects between several systems, design of an M.E.S., supplier portal, ERP Upgrades, Data warehousing etc. There is a major requirement to fulfill bespoke ERP development requests within Infor LN.
Among the responsibilities on the incumbent of this position, without being limited to these, the candidate will have to be directly involved in the development in order to make the systems evolve. The candidate will also participate in systems analysis in order to offer solid, robust and easy-to-use solutions. In addition, user support is also an integral part of the position offered.
The candidate will work closely with the business analysts, and should be UK based but be able to occasionally work with Canada based team at HQ and other 3rd party providers and working will be considered.
In this position the candidate may be required in future to travel on an occasional basis in order to participate in certain projects done in all our sites.
Reporting directly to the IT Regional Director, the candidate would have as main tasks:
• Provide support and maintenance for the applications developed.
• Design code that is robust, reliable, efficient and easy to use.
• Work with business analysts to understand the requirements and propose solutions.
• Participate in the implementation of application development methodologies.
• Know or have the desire to learn ERP systems.
• Be on the lookout and promote technological progress and new ideas.
• Working with the Business Analyst to deliver excellent IT customer service right, first
Qualifications requises et exigences• Minimum 3 years experience as an analyst / developer in a manufacturing environment (Web or ERP)
• Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Products.
• ERP: Must have knowledge of Infor LN, ION, Ming.le, InforOS,
• Desirable Time Track, Warehouse Mobility, IDM;
• Advanced knowledge of SQL queries, integration methods.
• Skills in Dashboard Development with QlikView or QlikSense.
• Knowledge of one or more ERP systems, in particular Infor LN.
• Able to exchange and communicate with several types of users.
• Leadership / Mentor.
• Autonomy for the organization of their work.
• Aim for sustainable and conceptually coherent solutions.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Work to project plans and timescales.
• Ability to train end users.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre