Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Permanent Full Time
Job Type: J0620-0472
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
SIGNING BONUS TO NEW EMPLOYEES WHO JOIN OUR TEAM.
WE ARE OFFERING RELOCATION PACKAGE TO ALL INTERSTED CANDIDATES TO SPRINGFIELD, OHIO.
Summary of position
Set up and machine precision parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drills, and bridgeports.
• Machining a high quality part in a safe, efficient and productive manner in accordance with specifications issued
• Preventive maintenance: 6-S Activities
• Pre-start up inspections which incorporate Health & Safety awareness
• Other duties as assigned
•Adhering at all times to company policies, procedures and health and safety requirements
• Ability to understand and follow instructions in the English language
• Ability to interact with peers in a positive, professional and productive manner
• Ability to perform machinists functions to a high level of quality
Qualifications requises et exigencesEDUCATION
Min. Gr. 12/Highschool completion. Machinist certification or equivalent experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ability to monitor machining process and recognize irregularities and react accordingly.
While using precision measuring devices measure and examine completed parts to verify the part conforms.
Ability to read and interpret drawings.
Basic Math skills
Basic understanding of cutting tools and their purpose.
Possess good communication skills
Able to bend, stoop, twist, reach, lift 40 pounds and stand on feet for an extended period of time.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre