Description et responsabilités générales du poste
MTLS Aerostructure is an innovative company offering aerospace engineering services, based in Montreal and we conduct our operations across Canada, United states, and Europe. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with our proactive partnership approach and to promote our ambassador’s expertise.
Do you want to have a key role in a human-sized structure?
Are you ready to meet new challenges by actively participating in different projects?
Are you proactive and known for your efficiency and your organizational skills?
We offer you the opportunity to join our team within a dynamic and a growing SME facing new challenges every day.
- · Define safety requirements at aircraft, system, hardware, and software level for a project.
- · Product Safety and Reliability assessment, documentation, and validation activities in projects.
- · Analyse supplier technical proposal (technical safety requirements at aircraft, system, hardware, and software level)
- · Communicate with other engineering teams during the implementation of the safety requirements and support them with respect to the project in all phases of the development.
- · Prepare and provide training to the other members of the project team.
- · Support the discussions with certification authorities.
- As a Senior Safety Integration Engineer/Specialist, you must be able to define a Safety Program Plan, as well as define, implement the processes, and perform the all the safety related activities at aircraft systems and component level along the whole product lifecycle.
- Systems Safety Engineer with more than 15 years’ experience in aerospace development project/program
- Familiar with aircraft certification process (desirable experience as DAR, DER, CVE or equivalent positions).
- Self-starter/autonomous worker
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral) and good team player
- Communication skills in French is an asset
- Strong knowledge of the overall ARP4761 process
- Experience in generating Safety Assessments – AFHA, SFHA, FTA, PASA, PSSA, ASA, SSA, FMECA, CMA, ZA.
- Experience in integrating the ARP 4754A in the Development and Safety Program.
- Experience in define, validate, and verify safety requirements at aircraft, system, hardware, and software level.
- Experience with the following Particular Risks is an asset: Flammable fluids and fire protection, UERF and Propeller Blade Out, lightning, EMI/EMC/HIRF, other PRs.
- Experience in the following systems is an asset: Flight control systems, avionics electronics, EWIS, propulsion systems, electrical power systems and batteries.
- Experience with Validation and Verification activities is an asset.
- Experience in the application of relevant software tools (e.g., Capella, DOORS, Fault Tree+, CAFTA, etc.).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Mostapha.firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject line.
Qualifications requises et exigences
Voir description de l'emploi ci-dessus // See job description above.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 6 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénierie