Description et responsabilités générales du poste
MTLS Aerostructure is an innovative company offering aerospace engineering services, based in Montreal and we conduct our operations across Canada, United states, and Europe. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with our proactive partnership approach and to promote our ambassador’s expertise.
Do you want to have a key role in a human-sized structure?
Are you ready to meet new challenges by actively participating in different projects?
Are you proactive and known for your efficiency and your organizational skills?
We offer you the opportunity to join our team within a dynamic and a growing SME facing new challenges every day.
As a Fuel System Designer, you will participate in the development and testing of a fuel system (deployment of the design process and validation tools, choice of the fuel system architecture and components, development of tests and certification tests).
- Analyze technical documents and customers specifications (needs and requirements of other program players) and interfaces with other systems.
- Participate in the deployment of process and tools of design validation for fuel systems (Power interfaces, tanks, APU, fire protection systems...)
- Participate in preliminary studies and system architecture, preliminary choice of components.
- Ensure compliance with certification requirements (FAA/EASA/TCCA, according to PART25)
- Define and supervise fuel system risk analysis.
- Modification tracking, developments and validation with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Produce and manage the documentation required for fuel system qualification and certification.
- Establish qualification and testing plans for validation of fuel system integration with fire protection, zonal risk analysis, failure mode analysis.
- Respect the quality of deliverables, costs and milestones.
- Put in place means of performance follow up.
- You have a bachelor or a master’s degree in mechanical engineering and at least fifteen (15) years of experience with fuel system certification.
- You have a knowledge of the requirements of the FAA, EASA or TCCA for the process and rules of design and qualification/certification in the field of fuel systems with a significant experience at an aircraft manufacturer.
- You have a good experience with FMEA risk analysis tools, specific risk analysis, and zonal hazard risk analysis.
- You master the rules and constraints of EMI and ESD applied to aviation fuel systems integration.
- You are used to follow up project’s milestones in new aeronautical program (PDR, CDR...).
- You have a knowledge of the principles of qualification/certification (FAA, EASA, TCCA).
- You have a knowledge of the quality environment standards (EN-NF 9100, ISO 9000, ...).
- You have experience with the analysis of human factors in the development of aeronautical products
- You are bilingual in French and English, written and oral.
- You are a team player, and you work under a minimum of supervision.
- You have project management skills.
- Having an approval agreement delivered by an aeronautical certification authority in the field of fuel and fire protection systems is a strong asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Mostapha.firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject line.
Qualifications requises et exigences
Voir description de l'emploi ci-dessus // See job description above.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 6 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénierie