Description et responsabilités générales du poste
MTLS Aerostructure is an innovative company offering aerospace engineering services, based in Montreal and we conduct our operations across Canada, United states, and Europe. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with our proactive partnership approach and to promote our ambassador’s expertise.
Do you want to have a key role in a human-sized structure?
Are you ready to meet new challenges by actively participating in different projects?
Are you proactive and known for your efficiency and your organizational skills?
We offer you the opportunity to join our team within a dynamic and a growing SME facing new challenges every day.
As an EWIS designer, you will participate in the electrical studies for the aircraft inboard systems such as deployment of design tools, architecture choice of the interconnection systems, development and CAD wiring layout and installation.
- Analyze technical documentation and customer specifications (needs and requirements of other program stakeholders),
- Participate in the definition of internal and outsourced works,
- Participate in the deployment of tools and the design process of the electrical wiring design.
- Participate in preliminary studies and system architecture, choice of electrical components (connectors, harnesses components.
- Design Electrical Schematics drawing with Electrical CAD, CATIA V6/3D Experience, and project technical data management,
- Follow up and update drawings (schematics and 3D installation),
- Track changes and validation, with internal and external project stakeholders,
- Produce and manage the documentation required for EWIS qualification and certification,
- Respect the expected quality level of deliverables, costs, and milestones,
- Establish and follow up performance indicators.
- Requirements :
- You have a DEC and at least 15 years in the field of electrical wiring Aeronautics.
- You have a good knowledge with the FAA and/or EASA requirements in design and qualification/certification process, regarding the EWIS domain including a significant experience with avionics harnesses in cockpit.
- You have good experience in CAD electrical design and Harness installation, CATIA V5 (EHI/EHA Module), Mentor Graphics CH, SEE electrical or equivalent, PDM, and MS Office tools.
- Experience with CAO CATIA V6 and/or 3D Experience (CATELECTRE) is an asset.
- You master project milestones as part of a new aeronautical program (PDR, CDR...).
- You have a knowledge of the process and requirements of qualification/certification.
- You have a knowledge in electromagnetic disturbance, electromagnetic compatibility, and harness routing rules.
- You have a knowledge of the quality standards such as EN NF9100, ISO 9000.
- You have an experience with systems such as avionics, cabin, power distribution, antennas.
- You are bilingual (French and English), written and spoken.
- You are a team player and can perform under a minimum of supervision.
- you have proven skills in project organization and are used to work as a technical interface in a multidisciplinary team,
- You are proactive and have a great sense of responsibility and a good technical judgment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Mostapha.email@example.com and mention the position title in the subject line.
Qualifications requises et exigences
Voir description de l'emploi ci-dessus // See job description above.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Collégiales - Techniques
- Expérience : 6 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénierie