Description et responsabilités générales du poste
MTLS Aerostructure is an innovative company offering aerospace engineering services, based in Montreal and we conduct our operations across Canada, United states, and Europe. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with our proactive partnership approach and to promote our ambassador’s expertise.
Do you want to have a key role in a human-sized structure?
Are you ready to meet new challenges by actively participating in different projects?
Are you proactive and known for your efficiency and your organizational skills?
We offer you the opportunity to join our team within a dynamic and a growing SME facing new challenges every day.
- Evaluate bases of certification/qualification, means of compliance, subsystem/system airworthiness qualification plans, and other certification activities.
- Coordinate with engineering to obtain design approval of changes to the Type Design, including design modifications, repairs, flight manual changes, and Airworthiness Limitation changes.
- Define the certification strategies.
- Provide advice to management and specialists on regulatory matters.
- Prepare and manage the certification plans and compliance programs.
- Prepare responses to CRI and IP.
- Act as a focal for communication relating to aircraft certification between the company and the Airworthiness authorities.
- Coordinate of Airworthiness Authority involvement and acceptance of certification documents and activities.
- Build confidence relationships with engineering/design teams and Airworthiness authorities.
- Provide advice and strategies to management and specialists on regulatory matters.
Candidate must have strong background in aircraft certification as well as technical areas and be able to define certification strategies, prepare and develop complex certification plans.
- 10+ years of aircraft certification engineering experience.
- Having a knowledge of the certification processes and certification regulation.
- Having a knowledge and a work experience with TCCA, EASA, FAA, or any other certification authority (candidates to DAR, DER, CVEs are preferred).
- Self-starter/autonomous worker.
- Strong team integration skills.
- Planning and program management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Communication skills in French is an asset
- Strong background and experience with Part 21.
- Strong background and experience with Airworthiness requirements, such as Part 23, Part 25, Part 27, Part 29, Part 33, CS-MMEL, etc.) and associated guidance material.
- Experience in defining certification strategies and developing certification plans.
- Experience in preparing responses to CRI and IP.
- Experience in at least one of the following subjects: Flight control systems, avionics electronics, EWIS, propulsion systems, fire protection, electrical System, safety, lightning, EMC/EMI/HIRF, electrical power systems and batteries.
- Competent with Microsoft Office software tools (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Having program management and planning skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Mostapha.firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject line.
Qualifications requises et exigences
Voir description de l'emploi ci-dessus // See job description above.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 6 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénierie