Description et responsabilités générales du poste
MTLS Aerostructure is an innovative company offering aerospace engineering services, based in Montreal and we conduct our operations across Canada, United states, and Europe. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with our proactive partnership approach and to promote our ambassador’s expertise.
Do you want to have a key role in a human-sized structure?
Are you ready to meet new challenges by actively participating in different projects?
Are you proactive and known for your efficiency and your organizational skills?
We offer you the opportunity to join our team within a dynamic and a growing SME facing new challenges every day.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Physics, Computer Science, Aerospace, Mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
· 5 to 8 years of proven experience.
· Experience with the flight test procedure and acquisition equipment deployment (hardware & software) for electrical and mechanical equipment.
· Technical knowledge in rigs and flight test measurement tools.
· Experience with qualification, certification of aircraft systems.
· Knowledge in Electrical harness design and installation (EWIS) with CAD tools is an asset. (Mentor CH / CATIA V4, V5 or V6).
· Knowledge of a system Software: development in simulation and measurement (LABVIEW)
· Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written) and French (an asset)
· Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
· Design and test avionics modifications in an aerospace setting.
· Define testing equipment and measurement sensors interface & installation requirement.
· Define EWIS modifications and optimization to test.
· Define and realize the installation testing gauge and tooling and the qualification test plan and report.
· Choose the acquisition and measurement equipment and methods.
· Perform the troubleshooting process.
· Ensure the certification follow up.
· Being the rigs and flight test referral for the engineering teams.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Mostapha.email@example.com and mention the position title in the subject line.
Qualifications requises et exigences
Voir description de l'emploi ci-dessus // See job description above.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 6 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénierie