Description et responsabilités générales du poste
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving, and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialization of their technologies.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
We are looking for a Recruiter, Talent Attraction, to join our HR team.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources and in collaboration with the other departments, you will be responsible for the management of all recruitment mandates for Canada and the office in the US. In addition, you will participate in various human resources projects. Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the entire recruitment process
- Proactively seek candidates for the creation of a talent pipeline
- Establish strategic recruitment plans
- Monitor and analyze recruitment indicators and develop action plans to improve service efficiency and the quality of recruited candidates
- Use LinkedIn - and other social networks - to promote the CS Group brand and act as CS Group ambassador
- Ensure the follow-up of candidates as well as the updating of files
Qualifications requises et exigences
- Bachelor's degree in administration, human resources, industrial relations or a related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in managing the full recruitment cycle, ideally in IT and or engineering service companies
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of the most effective techniques for identifying and attracting candidates
- Strong ability to prioritize according to the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in English and French, both oral and written
- Presentation and interpersonal skills
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 1 an ou plus
- Profil : Ressources humaines