Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
Summary of position:
1. Owner of Quality System.
- Determination of team size and needed skills sets.
- Selection and performance review of team members.
- Facilitation of employee’s continuing education, training (including product reliability) and licensing.
- With input from applicable activity managers establish effective and efficient quality control systems.
- Responsible for QA manual compliance to FAA/EASA and customer requirements.
- Establish all CMM supporting work practices and where applicable coordinate with UK.
- Ensure that chief inspector and inspectors are performing all defined QA system activities.
- Owner of supplier quality performance system and interface with procurement.
- Final authority for product airworthiness and supporting documentation.
- Oversight responsibility for testing equipment calibration schedule adherence.
2. Audit Manager
- Oversight of all AS9100/AS9110 internal compliance audits and third party certification audits.
- Interface with customer, FAA, certification auditors and APPH Group on audit results follow-up.
- Define, track and ensure completion of all corrective/preventive actions.
- Strive to keep yourself educated on the latest AS9100/AS9110 standards.
- Work with functional managers to prioritize and drive the training of all employees relative to system
expectations and new initiatives.
- Document and track all QMS improvement and/or change initiatives.
- Interface with third party internal auditor.
3. Quality Liaison for all engineering design and re-design initiatives.
- Ensure timely customer contact regarding all non conformance or variation issues.
- Document and track all quality escapes and their associated corrective actions.
- Promote the use of statistical analysis when determining quality escape or reliability root causes.
- Establish reliability tracking and trend analysis with tie back to suppliers of critical purchased components.
- Where applicable integrate QA knowledge into new product or existing product design issues.
- Assist with the development of products where applicable.
- Owner of NMR process.
4. Member of Heroux-Detek Team
- Participate in all business review meetings, with responsibility for Quality System action items and
- Member of Engineering Review Committee, Safety Board and Production Team.
- Participate in CI Team activities and drive CI within the Quality Department.
- Experience managing a Quality Department with direct reports.
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul experience including certifying parts for an 8130 license.
HDI Landing Gear is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, HDI Landing Gear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by contacting Human Resources at 316-943-5752.
This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Heroux Devtek is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. EOE, including Disability/Vets.
Qualifications requises et exigencesYou enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and "lets grow together".
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre