Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Ball Screw and Actuators
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
Responsibilities associated with this position are typically performed in an industrial or manufacturing setting and requires appropriate personal protective wear and consistent observance of established safety policies at all times.
Summary of position
The Quality Assurance Inspector will be tasked with inspecting products to determine compliance to specified drawings & specifications. Products are manufactured in various machining processes such as Lathe, Milling, Drilling, Deep Hole, OD, ID Grinding and Thread Grinding. The employee performs inspections and completes required documentation to demonstrate compliance at required intervals (First Article Inspection, Receiving, In-Process, Non-Destructive Testing and Final Inspections). This job description indicates the general nature and level of the work that is expected. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties may be required.
• Inspects product to determine compliance to specified drawings involved in various machining processes such as Lathe, Milling, Drilling, Deep Hole, OD, ID Grinding, and Thread Grinding.
• Perform inspections and complete required documentation to demonstrate compliance to drawings at required intervals (First Article Inspection, Receiving, In-Process, Non-Destructive Testing and Final Inspection).
• Set-up and utilize precision measuring equipment, gages, CMM etc. to complete required inspector tasks.
• Utilize Quality System procedures
• Conducts Non-Destructive Inspections of products.
• Operates Test Stand equipment to perform efficiency testing of assembled products.
Qualifications requises et exigencesMinimum Requirements:
• High school diploma
• Familiarity and understanding of geometric and dimensional tolerancing
• Basic PC skills / Data Entry / Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with ISO/AS9100 or equivalent QMS
• Experience working with close tolerances in an aerospace and defense setting
• NDT, level I experience (Magnetic Particle)
• Two years of quality assurance and inspection experience
• Two years of general blue print interpretation experience
• Two years of set-up and use of industry accepted (general) measuring equipment
• Non-Destructive Testing Experience (Magnetic Particle)
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening, including marijuana, and background check
• Certain positions may require an additional physical examination
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre