Ingénierie, Ingénieur électricien et électronicien, Électricien et électronicien
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Promark Electronics specializes in the custom manufacturing of cable assemblies and wire harnesses, since 1987. Servicing customers in a wide variety of industries including Industrial equipment, medical technology, aerospace, defense and communications applications across North America.
Job Title: Project & System Engineer – Electric Vehicles (EV)
Reporting to: Director of Sales Operations
The Project & System Engineer – Electric vehicles, will contribute to the development of our ProEV business segment, serving as technical consultant to both internal and external customers, supporting the Sales team throughout all phases of the sales cycle. Working closely with Customers, Sales, and Manufacturing Operations to provide design, guidance and support on the development of high voltage, low voltage and other electrical and electronics systems for electric vehicles. Responsible for managing design and development projects within scope and ensuring completion. Act as a liaison between clients and Sales Department by providing both pre- and after-sales advice on research, development & design, production and quality from a technological perspective related to electric vehicle systems.
· Technical development of electrification solutions for electric vehicles
· Field customer emails and inquiries
· Support development of new and existing customers
· Interpret and add design influence to technical drawings, schematics and specifications for electric vehicle systems.
· Provide advanced technical support both for internal and external customers as well as vendors.
· Research of tooling and equipment requirements
· Research and evaluation of components, connectors, cable, electromechanical components, sensors, etc
· Ensure smooth flow of the technical aspect of our proposal process between sales and operations
· Provide highest level of quality pre-sales technical support
· Create relationships with key technical customer personnel
· Attend meetings with customers to receive specifications, design input, propose solutions and present technical information.
· Update ERP system with bill of materials, and other technical documentation
· Perform other duties as required
Qualifications requises et exigences
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent progressive engineering experience
· 1-3 years’ experience as a Technical Sales / Project Engineer or similar role in a manufacturing environment
· Experience designing, integrating, and troubleshooting high voltage electrical systems, and other electric and electronics systems in electric vehicles.
· Good working knowledge of CAD systems and word processing/spreadsheet software’s. (solidworks, Autocad, other design software’s)
· Project Management Experience an asset
· Capacity to manage priorities in a context of multiple and complex project deliveries
· Bilingual (English and French), both written and spoken, with excellent communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills, creativity and ability to engage various teams
· Dynamic, driven, team player wiling to learn with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Collégiales - Techniques
- Expérience : 3 ans ou plus
- Profils : Ingénierie, Ingénieur électricien et électronicien, Électricien et électronicien