Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
Heroux-Devtek UK is looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for managing HDUK’s contracts with two of the major worldwide aerospace primes. This role will be also the principal point of contact within the organisation for the relevant customers. The Program Manager will take ownership of the Programme internally to ensure customer deliveries are provided to the required quality and on-time standards, while ensuring the Programmes ongoing profitability. As a member of a high-performance team the ability to use informal leadership as well as being a skilled communicator to influence within the organisation is a key to success for this role. The Programme Manager will also be responsible for reporting internally on the Programmes performance.
Where a product is under development there is a greater emphasis on Project Management of Engineering activities and reporting / managing accordingly, and correspondingly less emphasis on Production – related activities.
1. Maintain familiarity with contractual relationships and current business relationship with designated customers.
2. Act as primary point of contact with the customer and organise review meetings accordingly.
3. Identifying New Business Opportunities and associated proposal preparation.
4. Contract drafting and negotiation in support of New Business Opportunities or contractual changes.
5. Manage routine order intake including contract review.
6. Measure and monitor the overall performance of the Programme and manage the Key Performance Indicators.
7. Creation and deployment of a recovery plan if required.
8. Communication of improvement opportunities and inefficiencies to senior management
9. Resolution of disputes with the customer and management of customer complaints and comments.
10. Ensure that HD - UK’s export control policies are complied with.
11. Any other requirements that may be needed to support the Programme.
Qualifications requises et exigencesRequirements
University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 5 years of Experience in the manufacturing sector, preferably in the aerospace industry Literacy in Contractual, Financial and Project Management issues
Microsoft Office ability and Knowledge of MRP systems
Experience in a similar role would be appreciated.
Candidates should also exhibit:
1. Ability to influence and work with People
2. Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks.
3. The ability to draft documents/presentations clearly and concisely.
4. Evidence of previous experience in face to face negotiation and a track record of customer interaction.
5. Pragmatism, tenacity and the ability to think laterally to resolve problems.
6. Strong team working skills.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre