Mécanicien et contrôleur d’aéronefs, Entretien/ Maintenance, Production
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Do you enjoy working with people and are passionate about the world of private aviation and meet many interesting people?
Then we would like to get in touch with you!
We offer a vibrant workplace, free parking and occasional complementary group dinner, as well as paid job training that will allow you to learn several skills.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of scheduled inspection tasks. You will work with the planning department to develop and maintain an annual inspection schedule. You will plan the resources needed to carry out the inspections (tools, parts, materials, labor, etc.). You will need to be able to manage the smooth progress of ongoing inspections and produce progress reports on a regular basis.
Qualifications requises et exigences
Qualifications and requirements:
- Aircraft maintenance training from a Transport Canada approved educational institution
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft software (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- License issued by Transport Canada (M2) (asset)
- Eligible to obtain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC).
- Good personnel management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Good adaptability and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team
- Capacity for initiative and innovation
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Collégiales - Techniques
- Expérience : 3 ans ou plus
- Profils : Mécanicien et contrôleur d’aéronefs, Entretien/ Maintenance, Production