Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Starlink Aviation is seeking a Flight Follower for our international operation under private (CAR 604) and commercial (CARs 703-704) legislation. This is a permanent position, located in Montreal Dorval (CYUL).
Under the responsibility of Starlink Aviation's Assistant Director of Operations, your role will consist of performing the technical duties of a flight follower while being at the heart of the customer service activity. Alongside with flight coordination, pilots, maintenance services and others, your role will be to plan, organize, support and follow all the flights to their destination.
Your role as an ambassador will ensure that for private flights, you will follow all the preparatory steps for flights, during and after flights, with the objective of obtaining the complete satisfaction of pilots and client-owners. For commercial flights and air ambulance missions, you will take care of the planning, flight follow-ups and post-flight administrative procedures. For more technical details, please consult Manual TP12513 - Flight Dispatcher - Transport Canada Study and Reference Guide.
Qualifications requises et exigences
basic requirements required to join the team.
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status;
- Eligible to obtain the restricted area identity card (RAIC)
- Bilingual (French and English spoken);
- Experience as a flight follower or flight dispatcher (asset)
- Experience in planning international and / or Medevac flights (asset)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Professional studies diploma in flight regulation (asset)
- Successful completion of the FDOPS and FDMET exams from Transport Canada leading to obtaining a flight dispatcher certification (asset);
- Knowledge of BART (asset)
- College and / or university education (asset);
- Your skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work alone or in a team;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Show leadership and initiative;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be responsible, rigorous and conscientious.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Secondaires - Professionnelles
- Expérience : Moins d'un an
- Profil : Service client