Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
The role of ME (Engineering Design Support / CMM PC DMIS Programmer) is to support ME Planning Dept as the final gate to Model / Drawing verifications prior to manufacturing and support rectifications where required,
Secondly to Create CMM programmes for NPI and Legacy improvements (utilising PC DMIS), whilst also supporting CMM failures by delving into and analysing results to support manufacturing.
This is an exciting opportunity for the incumbent to influence decision making throughout the organisation and to gain valuable strategic cross functional knowledge.
The key responsibilities of this position are:
1. Work within the Engineering Dept with Planning team to verify NPI / Legacy change management Modelling and Drawings of all stages to finish part prior to shop floor release.
2. Create CMM programmes for NPI and Legacy change management to support all stages to finish part (utilising PC DMIS)
Qualifications requises et exigences1. Qualified Time served Engineer with Minimum 5yrs experience
2. CATIA V5 / Solidworks Design software Knowledge and capability
3. Minimum of 5yrs using PC DMIS Software
4. Setting and Operating small to large CMM Machines
5. interpreting specifications, sketches / drawings / models or similar documents.
6. Using Quality tools such as MSA, PFMEA, SPC, Gauge R&R.
7. Effective communication techniques
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre