Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Landing Gear
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall maintenance and repair of the Kitchener facility’s machinery, building and grounds reporting to the General Manager of the Kitchener location
• Oversees the smooth operation of the maintenance department’s daily activities. Supervises maintenance department staff and directs work priorities. Optimizes personnel capabilities based on skill level and ensures training/cross-training takes place when possible. Ensures employees adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Manage work order system (Interal) and rep. for weekly/monthly PM and downtime reporting
• Manage the maintenance budget and all related expenditures
• Maintain maintenance manpower scheduling and plant support
• Obtains quotes, liaises with suppliers to ensure supplies/services are retained in a timely and cost effective manner. Liaises with contractors to ensure required maintenance work is completed in a timely manner. (Prices and contracts building and machine repairs) Ensures contractors have appropriate security (ITAR/CGP) clearance prior to commencing work.
• Works closely with Cell Leaders and Production Control department to minimize the negative impact of machine downtime.
• Oversees and plans preventative maintenance program.
• Plans, prioritizes and oversees longer term maintenance projects.
• Maintains spare parts inventory.
• Has overall responsibility for HD – Kitchener environmental program. Ensures we comply with government environmental regulations and reporting requirements.
• Attends daily start up, management and operations meetings as required.
• Complies with all Health & Safety requirements and all other Company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications requises et exigences• Relevant educational experience at a post-secondary level. (Certificate of Qualification as an Industrial Mechanic/Millwright) or equivalent Duel ticket is an asset,
• 5-10 yrs lead hand experience running a machine shop maintenance department.
• Extensive knowledge of CNC machinery and repair.
• Experience with environmental, health and safety management.
• Candidates must meet security screening requirements as set out by ITAR/CGRP directives.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre