Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Landing Gear
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
Set up and machine precision parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drills, and bridgeports.
• Machining a high quality part in a safe, efficient and productive manner in accordance with
• Preventive maintenance: 6-S Activities
• Pre-start up inspections which incorporate Health & Safety awareness
• Adhering at all times to company policies, procedures and health and safety requirements
• Other duties as assigned/required by schedule and workload.
Qualifications requises et exigences• Highschool diploma or equivalent
• Machinist certification or equivalent experience
• Ability to understand and follow instructions in the English language
• Ability to interact with peers in a positive, professional and productive manner
• Ability to perform machinists functions to a high level of quality
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to monitor machining processes and recognize irregularities and react accordingly
• Ability to use precision measuring devices measure and examine completed parts to verify the part conforms
• Ability to read and interpret drawings.
• Basic Math skills
• Basic understanding of cutting tools and their purpose.
• Possess good communication skills
• Ablility to bend, stoop, twist, reach, lift 40 pounds and stand on feet for an extended period of time
• Ablility to wear Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, steel-toed boots, ear plugs, gloves, etc)
• Legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre