Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Landing Gear
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
This position will assist the CNC Machinist with various tasks as required and maintain an organized and clean shop . This position also is required to back up the shipper/receiver when required.
• Assisting in the set up, production and tear down of machinery.
• Assisting with the completion of applicable production documentation.
• Preventive maintenance activities of the machine and peripherals.
• 5-S Activities – keeping the work area clean. Using floor scrubber to clean floors, change garbage bags throughout the shop.
• Pre-start up inspections which incorporate Health & Safety awareness.
• Other duties as assigned. (Safely following all instructions from Cell Leaders, Lead hands and Machinists.)
• Adhering at all times to company policies, procedures and health and safety requirements.
• Understanding setup sheets, tool lists and Operational Detail Sheets.
• Tightening and clamping pressures (i.e. ‘Free State’ condition and part clamped maintaining free state)
• Empty chip and garbage bins with the forklift
• Back up shipper receiver
• Miscellaneous maintenance, machinist, administrative and shipping/receiving duties as required
Qualifications requises et exigencesAbility to assist in the production of a high quality part in a safe, productive and efficient manner.
Ability to interact with co workers in a productive and positive manner.
Forklift experience an asset
Strong work ethic – reliable and punctual with a helpful work attitude.
Must comply with HD confidentiality agreements and security requirements under ITAR/CGRP directives.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre