Description et responsabilités générales du poste
MTLS Aerostructure is an innovative company offering aerospace engineering services, based in Montreal and we conduct our operations across Canada, United states, and Europe. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with our proactive partnership approach and to promote our ambassador’s expertise.
Do you want to have a key role in a human-sized structure?
Are you ready to meet new challenges by actively participating in different projects?
Are you proactive and known for your efficiency and your organizational skills?
We offer you the opportunity to join our team within a dynamic and a growing SME facing new challenges every day.
- Design of low-level control algorithms: current regulation, inducting fields strategies, ...
- Design of high-level control algorithms: torque control, oscillation management, auto-calibration, ...
- Realization of simulation Model in the Loop (MIL) and Hardware in the Loop (HIL) to evaluate their robustness.
- Carrying out tests on benches (Iron bird) and Flying Test Vehicle in conjunction with the test engineers.
- Generate and update models of motors and control command system including interfaces
- Perform technical evaluation by simulation of the equipment performance characteristics, including loaded rate, frequency response, accuracy, etc.
- Make design recommendations to allow design compliance with the performance requirements (from motor thrust power to propeller load cases,electrical consumption, thermal exchange,)
- Support technical review of the equipment performance and robustness
- Review design data and analysis provided by the equipment suppliers
- Support technical reviews associated with the flight control system safety coverage
- Conduct technical investigations, analyze and develop solutions
- Participate in the testing activities on the Simulation platform and Integrated Systems Test Certification Rig (Iron Bird).
- Preparing, conducting the test and analyzing test results
- Perform requirement validation by simulation
- Coordinate with the other aircraft technical disciplines integration of the aircraft requirements to support the design process.
- Review and approve the suppliers design through participation in the supplier's development, design, manufacture, integration, and verification process.
- Knowledge of the hardware of electric propulsion motors for aeronautics.
- You have a university degree in Electrical, Aerospace Engineering or in the following disciplinaries: Electronics, Electrical Engineering and/ or Control-Command.
- You have a first experience in DSPACE or MATLAB/Simulink environment.
- Knowledge of power converters
- Proficiency in measurements and electrical tests as well as laboratory instrumentation (measurements, tests, automation, and processing of results).
- You have a good knowledge of the specification, design, integration, test and certification of electrical propulsion systems and/or its components. (Experience in other fields of transportation (such as automotive), will be considered.
- You have experience in performing feasibility studies to support the decision process
- You are proactive and have an interest in aerospace Industry and systems integration.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical propulsion system.
- You have strong communication skills in French and English (written and spoken).
- You have good organizational & planning skills.
- You are a team player, but you are also able to work individually. You can deliver quality even under a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of the ARP4754, DO254, DO178 processes and of DO-160 qualification requirements is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Part FAR25 / 525 certification process will be an asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] and mention the position title in the subject line.
Qualifications requises et exigences
Voir description de l'emploi ci-dessus // See job description above.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 6 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénierie