Description et responsabilités générales du poste
MTLS Aerostructure is an innovative company offering aerospace engineering services, based in Montreal and we conduct our operations across Canada, United states, and Europe. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with our proactive partnership approach and to promote our ambassador’s expertise.
Do you want to have a key role in a human-sized structure?
Are you ready to meet new challenges by actively participating in different projects?
Are you proactive and known for your efficiency and your organizational skills?
We offer you the opportunity to join our team within a dynamic and a growing SME facing new challenges every day.
- Generate and update models of the flight control system including test capabilities and interfaces
- Perform technical evaluation by simulation of the flight control system servo-loop performance characteristics, including loaded rate, frequency response, accuracy, etc.
- Make design recommendations to allow design compliance with the performance requirements
- Support technical review of servo-loop monitor performance and robustness
- Review design data and analysis provided by the component suppliers
- Support technical reviews associated with the flight control system safety coverage
- Conduct technical investigations, analyze and develop solutions
- Participate in the testing activities on the Simulation platform and Integrated Systems Test Certification Rig (Iron Bird).
- Preparing, conducting the test and analyzing test results
- Perform requirement validation by simulation
- Coordinate with the other aircraft technical disciplines integration of the aircraft requirements to support the design process.
- Prepare and review technical reports, for example reports supporting technical requirements validation and verification. Simulation may be required for requirements validation completeness.
- Review and approve the suppliers design through participation in the supplier's development, design, manufacture, integration, and verification process.
- You are expert in the field of servo-loop control and performance of electro-hydraulic actuators
- You have a good knowledge of the specification, design, integration, test and certification of Flight control systems and/or its components.
- You master the principles of physics associated with structural dynamics, hydraulics, and control systems
- You have experience in performing feasibility studies to support the decision process.
- You are proactive and interested in systems integration.
- You hold a university degree in Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent in a recognized University.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in aerospace field.
- You have knowledge of the Part FAR25 / 525 certification process.
- You have experience with FBW system (considered as an asset).
- You have strong communication skills in French and English (written and spoken).
- You have good organizational & planning skills.
- You have significant experience in simulation with MATLAB software.
- You are a team player, but you are also able to work individually. You can deliver quality even under a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of the ARP4754, DO254, DO178 processes and of DO-160 qualification requirements are considered an asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Mostapha.email@example.com and mention the position title in the subject line.
Qualifications requises et exigences
Voir description de l'emploi ci-dessus // See job description above.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 6 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénierie