Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
Héroux-Devtek is an international company specialising in the design, development, manufacture, integration, testing and repair and overhaul of landing gear and actuation systems and components for the Aerospace market. Founded in 1942, the business has a rich history which includes manufacturing the landing gear for the Apollo Lunar Module which landed on the moon’s surface in 1969.
Héroux-Devtek’s global reputation for quality and reliability exists thanks to the achievements of its employees, and the business truly believes in providing employees with continuous training and professional development, and fosters a strong entrepreneurial culture where each team member has a distinct role to play in the success of the business.
Summary of position
• To set and operate a range of CNC controlled machinery
• Production of precision machined components and tooling items as required
• Checking the quality of components produced throughout the batch cycle
• Recording of quantities and time taken using company systems
• Carry out regular maintenance of the machines as per company schedules
• Following company procedures as required
Qualifications requises et exigences• The role will involve setting an operating a variety of CNC 3/4/5 axis Milling machines.
• Must be used to using Fanuc / Siemens machine controls.
• Must be willing to work a 3 shift rotating shift pattern.
• Must have experience of working in a close tolerance Aerospace environment.
• The ideal candidate must have a minimum 5 year's CNC Milling experience.
• Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by Senior Management.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre