Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively using CMM and conventional measuring devices to determine positional and dimensional conformance of parts to ODS specifications at the start of each Manufacturing Operation.
1. Provide First Off inspections as requested by Manufacturing
2. Perform receiving / in process inspections as required
3. Verify accuracy of gauges & standards used for F/O piece
4. Validate accuracy and completeness of QMPO / Job Traveller to ensure identification, traceability and inspection status requirements are current at time of inspection
5. Perform layout inspections of forgings
6. Liaise with Engineering during part prove out processes
7. Populate AS9102 FAI paperwork as required
8. Generate non-conformance reports / defect sketches for non-conforming product
9. Participate in daily Operations / Process Improvement Meetings
1. Verify Manufacturing Jigs & Fixtures for conformance to requirements
2. Participate in corrective action investigation and reporting
3. Liaise with Engineering with respect to product and process improvements that reduce cycle time, defects, rework or scrap
4. Create CMM Programs
5. Perform daily preventative maintenance of CMM equipment
6. Perform customer Delegated Source Inspection actions, as authorized
7. Continuous Improvement/5-S/Health and Safety activities as appropriate.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications requises et exigencesWe are looking for a focused, self directed and results oriented individual who has the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Impeccable accuracy and pays great attention to detail
• Willingness to accept a high level of accountability due to criticality of the product
• In depth knowledge of HD manufacturing methods and HD process variation
• Ability to perform detailed positional and dimensional inspection of complex parts and assemblies
• Advanced level of GD&T and technical drawings interpretation
• Ability to use measuring, inspection and testing tools and equipment
• In depth knowledge of PC DMIS® and Enovia® / willingness to learn
• Knowledge of HD AS9100 procedures
• Knowledge of aerospace Customer requirements
• Computer literacy, including BaaN MRP system, Microsoft Office tools, etc.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in a positive, safe and productive manner and in compliance with all HD policies, procedures and health and safety requirements
• He/she has a mindset for continually improving quality and efficiency within the position, the department and the organization as a whole.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete tasks under tight deadlines.
Education/Experience: Post secondary education (certificate or diploma) in an applicable field. Minimum 3 years CMM Inspection experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre