Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Landing Gear
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
Fabricates, modifies, or repair mechanical assemblies, applying knowledge of mechanics according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, and knowledge of machine construction to construct, rebuild and repair using hand tools, precision measuring instruments and power tools. Ability to service one product line or small assembly.
• Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plans overhaul/repair operation.
• Functional test parts and write up tear down analysis. List parts needed in repair or overhaul of parts.
• Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints using measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
• Aligns components for assembly either manually or with bolts and screws, or rivets parts together using hand tools and rivet gun.
• Tests operation of assembly by hand on some parts.
• Assembles, sets up, and operates machine to verify functioning, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer’s satisfaction.
• Ability to use small manual mill, drill press, engine lathe and sanding/grinding equipment.
• Ability to read test and work instructions.
• Verifies dimensions of parts and installation of components using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
• Assemble parts to blueprint specs and test.
• Fits and installs precision components, such as springs and gear trains, in housing using tweezers and hand tools.
• Works as member of team in fabrication process.
• Communicates with co-workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
• Ability to solder.
• Ability to read and interpret Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM’s).
• Disassembly and cleaning of parts.
• Part Marking: Chem-etch, vibro-etch and DOT-peen
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications requises et exigencesTraining and/or Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required, with a minimum of 2 years of combined trade school, vocational education or work experience.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre