Description et responsabilités générales du poste
MTLS Aerostructure is an innovative company offering aerospace engineering services, based in Montreal and we conduct our operations across Canada, United states, and Europe. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with our proactive partnership approach and to promote our ambassador’s expertise.
Do you want to have a key role in a human-sized structure?
Are you ready to meet new challenges by actively participating in different projects?
Are you proactive and known for your efficiency and your organizational skills?
We offer you the opportunity to join our team within a dynamic and a growing SME facing new challenges every day.
- Contribute to and evaluate bases of certification/qualification, means of compliance, subsystem/system airworthiness qualification plans, and other certification activities.
- Coordinate with engineering to obtain design approval of changes to the Type Design, including design modifications, repairs, flight manual changes, and Airworthiness Limitation changes.
- Contribute on the definition of the certification strategies.
- Provide advice to management and specialists on regulatory matters.
- Prepare and manage the certification plans and compliance programs.
- Prepare responses to CRI and IP.
- Act as a focal for communication relating to aircraft certification between the company and the Airworthiness Authorities.
- Coordinate of Airworthiness Authority involvement and acceptance of certification documents and activities.
- Build confidence relationships with engineering/design teams and Airworthiness authorities.
- Compile/prepare certification documentation for submission to the certification authorities.
- Develop, lead, and maintain adherence to certification action plans.
- Identify certification risks and issues and contribute to developing appropriate mitigating actions.
- Manage and maintains certification documents evidence in support of flight, ground and laboratory tests execution and compliance demonstration.
- Provide required briefings and/or technical presentations to manufacturers, professional organizations, customers, and airworthiness certification/qualification authorities
- Support development of thorough project schedules and associated planning for on-schedule delivery of certification documents and artifacts.
- Support major program reviews and milestones regarding airworthiness.
- 2-5 years of aircraft certification engineering experience.
- Familiar with type certification processes and certification regulation.
- Having a working relationship with TCCA, EASA, FAA or any other certification authority is an asset.
- Self-starter/able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong team integration skills
- Planning and program management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Communication skills in French is an asset.
- Candidate must have background in aircraft certification as well as technical areas and be able to prepare & develop complex certification plans.
- Experience with Part 21.
- Experience with Airworthiness requirements, such as Part 23, Part 25, Part 27, Part 29, Part 33, CS-MMEL, etc) and associated guidance material
- Experience in developing certification plans.
- Experience in preparing responses to CRI and IP.
- Experience in the following subjects is an asset: Flight control systems, avionics electronics, EWIS, propulsion systems, fire Protection, electrical system, safety, lightning, EMC/EMI/HIRF, electrical power systems and batteries
- Competent with Microsoft Office software tools (Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- Having program management and planning skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Mostapha.firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject line.
Qualifications requises et exigences
· Voir description de l'emploi ci-dessus // See job description above.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 3 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénierie