Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Our company is looking for an Accountant to support our North American Finance Shared Services Center. The qualified candidate will have strong quantitative and interpersonal skills, as well as proficiency in accounting functions and software programs. We are looking for a team player with a keen interest in building successful relationships. Since our business environment is always changing, a willingness to learn and the ability to adapt are essential. Experience in the manufacturing or production industry is preferred but not necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments, including month-end closing and reporting to HQ;
- Contribute to year-end audits and communicate with auditors;
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts to ensure transactions are recorded accurately;
- Oversee intercompany transactions and processes;
- Complete inter-company, bank and payroll reconciliations;
- Check for completeness and accuracy of fixed assets in collaboration with plant activities;
- Update and monitor exchange rates and FX revaluations;
- Assist in banking processes;
- Ensure internal control compliance;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned, including support in projects.
Your ideal background
- Capacity to work in a team, is a team-player;
- Very good organization and time management skills;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Service-oriented individual;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Has a problem solving mindset, likes solving complex problems.
The responsibilities of the position include the promotion and reinforcement of the company and governmental health, safety and environmental (HSE) regulations and procedures and to ensure that all employees under their responsibility follow and adhere to the HSE rules at all times.
What you can expect at Lisi Aerospace Canada:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working schedule, possibility to work from home
- Comprehensive group insurance plan (Health, Vision, Dental)
- DPSP matching
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Free parking for all employees
- A workplace that values teamwork, innovation, exceptional customer service, integrity and continuous commitment to health and safety.
Lisi Aerospace Canada hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
Qualifications requises et exigences
- Degree in Accounting or related field;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in general accounting, ideally for a North American company;
- Knowledge of general accounting principles (IFRS an asset);
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools, strong skills in Excel;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 3 ans ou plus
- Profil : Comptabilité