Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Ball Screw and Actuators
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The facility, which is Michigan-based, is a vertically integrated manufacturer with a growing portfolio of company-designed products. It designs and manufactures custom ball screws from a variety of materials and also designs, manufactures, assembles and tests electromechanical actuators.
Responsibilities associated with this position are typically performed in an industrial or manufacturing setting and requires appropriate personal protective wear and consistent observance of established safety policies at all times. Heroux-Devtek, division Beaver Aerospace & Defense maintains compliance with FAA and DOT regulations by ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Summary of position
Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
• Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
• Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
• Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams
Qualifications requises et exigences• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• INFOR-LN ERP System experience
• Experience working with government contracts
• Experience with WAWF (Wide Area Work Flow)
• Familiar with ASN and working in customer portal
-Sponsorship is not supported at any time during the application process and all applicants applying to an position(s) require him/her to possess a valid/legal U.S. (United States) Citizenship to be considered a potential applicant and/or candidate.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre