AKKA TECHNOLOGIES (www.akka-technologies.com) est un spécialiste reconnu de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies, qui accompagne les acteurs des secteurs industriels et tertiaires sur l'ensemble du cycle d'innovation de leurs produits, de l’étude en R&D à la production de masse.
Le Groupe compte 21,000 collaborateurs dans 22 pays du monde incluant des activités en Amérique du Nord. Notre agence à Montréal a ouvert il y a 9 ans et compte plus de 130 collaborateurs aujourd’hui.
Job description and general duties
· Review of the Customer statement of work and design needs to ensure the proposed solution meets the requirements. Requires regular design reviews with the customer throughout the program.
· Conduct market surveys of the existing avionics equipment for consideration in the integrated cockpit solution.
· Conduct trade-off studies on advanced avionics system architectures and makes recommendations on architectures
· Work closely with third-party avionics suppliers to ensure successful equipment integration and performance within the core avionics systems
· Create the artefacts associated with an integrated avionics solution including Block Diagrams, Physical and data ICDs, Wiring Diagrams etc. to meet the customer Statement of Work.
· System design including elaboration of the interface definition, performance and safety requirements.
· Requirement analysis and management using DOORS including demonstration of compliance to customer and certification regulation requirements
· Development of System Test procedures. Create systems level tests to validate the design against the requirements.
· Systems Integration testing on the SIL and aircraft during development, build and certification demonstration phases.
· Support certification process at aircraft level.
· Addresses issues/problems during development/certification and provide recommendations for resolution; identify program impacts and prepare technical descriptions
· Keep abreast of the state-of-the-art in avionics systems
· Work collaboratively within a project team of committed professionals
· May involve travel
Job qualifications and basic requirements
· Minimum Bachelor of Electrical or Computer Engineering; advanced degrees or equivalent experience preferred with minimum 3 years experience in complex avionics systems.
· Good English report writing skills
· Experience in requirements capture and management using DOORS (or equivalent)
· Knowledge of civil and/or military specification standards and practices: ARP4754, ARP4761, DO-178 (or equivalent), DO-254, DO-297 an advantage
· Prior experience with these avionics systems an advantage: Display Systems, FMS, GPS, TCAS, TAWS, WXR, SVS, Audio Systems, Moving map
· Experience with ARINC 653 an advantage
· Working knowledge of FAA TSO, FARs, AC and STC regulations and procedures an advantage
· Certification FAR PART 23/25 related experience an advantage
Skills and qualifications
- Education : University
- Experience : 3 years or more
- Profile : Engineer