Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Job description and general duties
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
• Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable primary duties to include beginning to end processes
• Prepare monthly Bank reconciliation
• Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules.
• Prepare and post journal entries to the General Ledger. Review periodic reports of general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and correct errors prior to close of accounting period.
• Review and analyze transactions from Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable to ensure they have been accurately coded and recorded. Identify, investigate, resolve and/or report on discrepancies.
• Analyze and posts end-of-year audit adjusting entries.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university,
• 1-2 years of direct and relevant accounting experience preferred; understanding of internal controls a plus
• Strong work ethic, with a demonstrated ability to “go the extra mile”
• Strong understanding of transaction level accounting
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of Excel Demonstrated flexibility in a growth environment
• Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
• Experience with ERP systems a plus.
• Microsoft Office
• ERP systems
Job qualifications and basic requirementsYou enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and "lets grow together".
Skills and qualifications
- Education : Other
- Experience : Other
- Profile : Other