Job description and general duties
Category: Ball Screw and Actuators
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
Since 1952, Beaver Aerospace & Defense, a subsidiary of Heroux Devtek, Inc. has been a global leader in the design and manufacturing of a broad range of custom ball screws and electromechanical actuation systems for the commercial and military aerospace and defense industries. In addition, we are a trusted FAA-certified repair station and FAA-Approved Parts & Components, supplier.
Summary of position
• Create and maintain the manufacturing schedule for assigned production areas
• Confirm and monitor the manufacturing schedule against the ship schedule to communicate needs for on time delivery of product
• Interact with Production Supervisor toward attainment of on time delivery
• Communicate with respective departments on any changes that will change schedule execution or customer expectations
• Analyze customer order history and forward requirements compared to MRP output
• Issue material releases, contact and follow-up with vendors as needed
• Prepare and distribute vendor release schedules to ensure the proper material is delivered at the proper time for production while maintaining desired inventory levels
• Release and close work orders
• Support team in achievement of performance goals
Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred
ISM CPSM Certification preferred
3-5 years of manufacturing experience in a production control, planning, inventory control, or other materials function.
Excellent math skills.
Must be available for weekend support rotation as needed.
Must be process and detailed oriented.
Must be a team player & excellent communicator.
Should possess strong trouble shooting and analytical skills.
Solid computer experience, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
ERP experience (LN or other similar system) preferred.
APICS certification a plus.
U.S. Person status required.
Job qualifications and basic requirementsIf you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Heroux Devtek is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. EOE, including Disability/Vets.
Skills and qualifications
- Education : Other
- Experience : Other
- Profile : Other