Job description and general duties
Category: Ball Screw and Actuators
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
Responsibilities associated with this position are typically performed in an industrial-manufacturing setting requiring appropriate personal protective wear and consistent observance of established safety policies at all times. Heroux-Devtek at Beaver Aerospace & Defense maintains compliance with FAA and DOT regulations by ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Summary of position
The primary responsibilities of this role will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product data, rectify miscalculations, review and analyze the results of operations, report findings to management and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
• Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
• Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary, labels shelves.
• Kit parts to work orders based on routing documentation for assembly
• Complete final steps in ERP system in order to close out work orders.
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
• Perform daily cycle counting and submit tickets for management reconciliation.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Job qualifications and basic requirementsMinimum Requirements
• HS Diploma or GED
• Relevant work experience
• Computer Experience, (Microsoft Office, email, database management)
Skills and qualifications
- Education : Other
- Experience : Other
- Profile : Other