P3 Group Canada est la filiale Canadienne de P3 Group qui a débuté en 1996 en tant que spin-off de l'Institut Frauenhofer, en Allemagne. Parallèlement à la gestion de projets, P3 fournit aujourd'hui des services d'ingénierie dans plusieurs secteurs. Avec ses 3600 employés répartis sur 36 sites, P3 Group est un fournisseur de services à croissance mondiale. Nous vous invitons à en savoir plus sur le site web P3 Group www.p3-group.com
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
P3 Group is currently expanding its cabin design team in the Montreal area in support of new OEM and aftermarket projects. Our customers for cabin design work include Bombardier, Boeing, and Airbus aircraft. We are currently seeking aircraft cabin designers to meet the demand of our new projects.
- Read and interpret customer requirements for cabin interiors
- Design interior equipment and installations including monuments (eg. galley, lavatory, wardrobe, overhead bin) and systems (eg. Water/waste, ventilation, electrical supply, IFE, smoke detection)
- Validate design meets regulatory and customer requirements.
- Coordinate with support groups for build, installation, and certification of aircraft cabin including stress, DAR, production, and project management
- Research, interpret and apply industry standards applicable to cabin design projects
- Research, evaluate and review certification reports associated to new interior design certification requirements.
- Support suppliers and production personnel.
- Lead aircraft cabin projects from a design perspective, act as the technical focal for all assigned design activities
- Work as an active member of the project team; collaborate on design and substantiation, respect each member’s opinion and contribution, work to meet the project schedule.
Qualifications requises et exigences
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of two to five (2-5) years of related experience. Senior applicants will also be considered based on project requirements.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a strong asset, CATIA V5 is mandatory.
- Knowledge of CATIA V4 is an asset
- Good communication skills in English and French is an asset
- Must be familiar with the specification, design and acceptance of Aircraft interior components
- Must have a good knowledge of the aircraft interiors, completions industry and cabin operations.
- A good working knowledge of civil aviation regulatory requirements (Transport Canada, FAA, and EASA) is a strong asset.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 3 ans ou plus
- Profil : Ingénieur